Strollers are an essential item to own for your child. They provide a safe and reliable mode of transportation that allow you to take your little one with you on the go. Whether you’re going for a jog, walk, or just a short stroll down the street, the right stroller can be difficult to find. I’ve outlined the top rated choices below and have shared a little bit about each one.
#1 – Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller
- The Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller is easy to maneuver since it has a very lightweight frame and front swivel wheels. Some strollers have wheels that are fixed, stationary, or set to one strict position, making it difficult to steer or turn in a certain direction.
- Looks great. Has a nice contemporary design that will please your eyes.
- Available in one size and two colors: Fire Red and Slate.
- One hand fold makes it easy to take out or put away, even with your hands full. It’s compact and stands after folding – so you don’t have to worry about it being in someone else’s way, or falling over after it is folded.
- Comes convenient with a parent tray to hold drinks, your cell phone, keys, or anything else small that you would want up front during your walk.
- Large storage bin sits underneath the seat to hold any fun toys, your purse, or anything else you need tucked away.
- The seat reclines for comfort and a peek-a-boo window at the top can expand if you want to see in and check on your little one, or it can be tucked away when not needed.
- There is a snack tray with a cup holder positioned perfectly in front of the seat, a great place to set toys or food for your child.
- Maximum weight capacity of 40 lbs. Surely enough to hold any baby.
#2 – Summer Infant 2015 3D Lite Convenience Stroller
Summer Infant 2015 3D Lite Convenience Stroller is one of the most popular strollers today. Available in 9 unique colors for a wide range of taste – Caribbean Blue, Citrus, Greenwich, Hibiscus Pink, Kingston, Newport, Tangerine, Tropical Green, and Black.
- The aluminum frame on this stroller makes it easily one of the lightest of its kind on the market.
- Whether you’re short or tall, it adjusts to multiple positions to a comfortable height that will fit you best.
- Reliable, durable, stylish, and weighs less than 12 pounds. It can be folded down to a very compact size for easy storage or travel.
- Large shelf located beneath the seat that gives parents a good place to put items and belongings when the stroller is in use.
- Baby straps in securely with the five point safety harness built into the seat. The harness adjusts to 3 different heigh positions – so your seat can grow with your little one.
- The adjustable canopy is rated to block 99.9% UVA and UVB rays for extra protection on those extra sunny days.
- The rear wheels lock – and the front wheels are anti-shock for a smooth, seamless ride.
- Most strollers will have more of an “X” frame to them, but with the 3D lite they created a more open design. In doing this they made an easy to recline seat that make changing your baby, or napping effortless, even when you’re on the go!
- Very affordable. Can be purchased often for under $80.
#3 – Joovy Caboose Ultralight Stroller
- The Joovy Caboose Ultralight Stroller is ideal for parents who are always on the go. It’s a great choice as a rugged stroller that can handle a bumpy ride and some mild trails.
- It is the lightest, and is the most maneuverable tandem stroller on the market. It is 20% lighter than the original Caboose and extremely lighter than most double strollers for those of you who need something durable, yet easy to get around.
- Converts in seconds from a compact double stroller, to a stand on tandem, so both children can be comfortable, and grow with their stroller.
- Has a minimum weight recommendation of 5 lbs. and a maximum weight capacity of 45 pounds.
- Comes with a comfortable 3 position reclining front seat with a secure 5 point harness to make sure you’re baby stays put.
- Your older child has either the option to sit down on on the bench seat and buckle with a 3 point harness, stand with the built in stand-on platform, or walk on their own making it enjoyable for everyone. It also helps to start developing a healthy independence deciding what sounds best to them.
- The Joovy Caboose Ultralight Stroller was built to navigate through even the most narrow spaces without any issues. The ultralight aspect of it makes things like steering with one hand a possibility.
- Large oversized canopy was designed to provide maximum shade to keep both children protected from the sun, as well as other outside elements.
- If your older child is standing the canopy might not protect them, so you may way to take precautionary measures, but when child is sitting down on the bench the canopy is large enough to shade them as well on especially sunny days.
- The large storage basket under the seat is great for any toys or snacks your little one might want while you’re out, while still spacious enough to fit your purse or diaper bag as well.
- Snack tray for baby to rest, eat meals, or play on.
#4 – Graco Aire3 Click Connect Travel System
- The Graco Aire3 Click Connect Travel System is really 2 Products in 1. The infant car seat can be placed inside of the stroller and removed without having to actually un-strap your child from the safety harness. This is a nice feature to have when transferring your child into your vehicle.
- Maximum capacity of the stroller: 50 lbs. Maximum capacity of the car seat: 35 lbs.
- The extra large canopy also comes equipped with an adjustable zippered extension panel to get the ultimate protection for your baby from any UV rays.
- Convertible 3 or 5 point harness, makes it easy for your stroller to grow with your child.
- Extra storage is available underneath where the baby sits. A nice spot to put other accessories you may need.
- 3 wheel design with suspension makes it easy to maneuver, and the suspension makes for an effortlessly smooth, enjoyable ride for your little one.
- Features a convenient design to make folding it easy and extremely quick. When folded it is completely locked and is self standing – it only takes one hand, and comes with a carrying strap to make it a little less painless on you.
- Very comfortable design with washable plush fabric that creates a warm and comfortable environment for the child.
- 2 convenient cup holders on the parents tray, and a little space in the middle to hold something small like your phone and keys.
- The storage basket underneath the stroller is quite spacious, and has a zipper so you don’t have to worry about anything falling out, or getting lost.
- Meets or exceeds the safety standards that are set by the United States
#5 – BOB Revolution SE Single Stroller
BOB Revolution SE Single Stroller has found a way to step outside the box and finally realize that a woman can have it all! Whether you like to go on hikes, jogging, or just a walk in the park, this stroller is along for the ride.
- Lightweight frame, and easy two-step folding make it easy to bring this stroller with you where ever you may need it.
- Five point padded harness is comfortable to wear, and gives you the relief of knowing your baby is completely safe.
- Very durable and able to withstand a good amount of abuse.
- Rated with a maximum capacity of 70 pounds (without infant carrier or stored items), which means it grows with your child. As they get older you don’t have to keep buying a new stroller, this one will last for years!
- Seat base is much wider than other’s that I’ve seen. This tends to give more area for your baby to sit, making for a more comfortable ride.
- 6 inch wheels give a smooth ride with enough traction in all the right places.
- Front wheel can be adjusted to swivel mode for ultimate maneuverability for those tight spaces, and lock mode to keep the front wheel stable for jogging, or more rugged terrain.
- Advanced, ultramodern suspension system ensures your little one has the smoothest possible transportation.
- Canopy adjusts to let sun shine in, or to keep sun out.
- Rear wheel brakes are designed to secure the stroller in a steady position when not moving, ensuring that it stays sturdy and safe in place.
- Limited five-year warranty on frame; limited one-year warranty on small parts and fabric.
More Strollers of 2017…