No mother can go wrong with a supply of high quality, effective and safe baby powder. The problem is, it’s difficult to determine which baby powder is the best one to use. If you’re like most mothers, you’re inevitably spending a majority of your day taking care of your child. During their first few months and years of life, using only the best is a great idea.
We spent the time to delve through the top rated baby powders of 2017 – there are the ones’ we found that are worth investing in.
Johnson’s Baby Powder
A classic choice, Johnson’s Baby Powder provides all you’ll ever need in a powder. It gently absorbs moisture with ease, and makes certain that skin is kept gentle and dry, smooth and soft. It’s been a favorite choice for mothers that need an effective and affordable option.
- Easily absorbs excess moisture as it’s clinically proven to be gentle and mild. This way, you’ll be able to use it without any regrets or worries about what you’re using on your baby.
- Made with pure cornstarch. This ideal ingredient is naturally made with corn.
- Provides a very light, clean scent that won’t irritate any sensitive noses.
- Infused with both aloe vera and vitamin E to provide natural nourishment to the skin.
- Sold in bulk or small sizes to accommodate the needs of every mother.
- Hypoallergenic to provide safe and reliable results even for babies who are very sensitive or have allergies.
Johnson’s have been providing high quality baby-related items for many decades. In fact, it’s standard practice to ‘trust’ anything that has their name on it. It’s that good!
Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Dusting Powder (Talc Free)
If you’re in search of a high quality and 100% natural powder that’s safe and effective, look no further than Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Dusting Powder. It contains zero talc to provide with non-irriating relief that quickly combats moisture.
- Pediatrician tested and approved. It’s safe and completely hypoallergenic to provide natural relief with the use of cornstarch.
- Designed to keep skin dry and comfortable without drying “too much”.
- Pleasant natural fragrance smells great and is ideal for those who may be sensitive.
- Zero synthetic ingredients or fragrances. All the smell is completely natural and safe.
- Use as much as you’d like. There’s no risk or hazard of using too much.
- Burt’s Bees has been a well-trusted company that’s responsible for creating some of the most effective all natural healthy and beauty products over the last decade and a half.
- Small size bottle fits anywhere you need it to. Ideally fits within a purse or diaper bag.
- Affordable price. You can get 3 bottles for under $17.
If you’re a fan of all-natural, good-for-you products that promise results, Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Dusting Powder may be the best choice.
Ora’s Amazing Herbal Natural Baby Powder
Sometimes the best products come from the ones’ you’ve never heard of. This may be true with Ora’s Amazing Herbal Natural Baby Powder – a talc, fragrance, and grain free powder that’s completely unscented. With it, you can keep skin irritation at bay by providing dry-skin within a matter of seconds after using it. Additionally, it’s packed full of a multitude of benefits without using cornstarch or talc.
- Naturally contains anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties that ‘simple and silky’ to provide smooth results without synthetic ingredients.
- Does not contain any corn starch or talc. In fact, it’s comprised solely of pure white Kaolin Clay powder, Baking Soda, Arrowroot Powder, and Plantain Leaf Powder. These four all natural ingredients are all that’s in it. No preservatives, additives, or unnecessary nonsense that you may find in a standard bottle of baby powder.
- Unique texture provides a soft and pleasant application for babies of any age or maturity.
- Proudly made in the United States of America.
- Although a bit more expensive than the aforementioned alternatives, this baby powder surely packs a unique punch.
Overall, Ora’s Amazing Herbal Natural Baby Powder is what we like to see in a baby product. All natural, synthetic-free ingredients make any parent feel good about what they’re using with their baby. It doesn’t have any funky artificial smells or fragrances – it’s a simple but incredibly effective way to keep the moisture at bay.
Anti Monkey Butt
Another excellent option for a top rated baby powder is Anti Monkey Butt. It’s a special blend of calamine and cornstarch powder that’s formulated specifically to absorb moisture without any discomfort.
- Ideal for babies who often suffer from diaper rash. It effectively removes moisture in order to create a dry and pleasant time for your child.
- The powder is incredibly fine and dust-like to provide easy coverage that is light and airy.
- Sold in a single 6 ounce bottle, or a pack of six to buy in bulk and have a year or more of powder to use.
- Scented with a fresh fragrance that smells excellent.
Anti Monkey Butt may have a funny name, but that shouldn’t sway you in the direction to not try it out for yourself. Whether you’re a mother or father, grandma or grandpa, using Anti Monkey Butt at every diaper change makes for excellent preventative maintenance that your baby will surely enjoy.
Although diaper changes are completely inevitable, there are certain things that a quality baby powder can do. Keeping the moisture levels low will prevent rashes, irritation, and make for a much less fussy baby. We’ve reviewed four fantastic choices for baby powders in 2017 – which one is your favorite?