As parents, you would like the best for your child. That’s why a product like the Moonlight Slumber Dual Firmness All Foam Crib Mattress is a perfect choice as a crib mattress for toddlers and even infants. It may not exactly be as affordable as the other mattresses in the market but its price tag is justified by its quality and the comfort that provides the children.
If you are looking for a proven safe and comfortable crib mattress for babies, the Moonlight Slumber All Foam Crib Mattress would fit the bill. Both sides are designed to be firm so they can be used as a sleeping surface for your little prince or princess. It uses high density foam certified by the CertiPUR, which is more comfortable than mattresses made of spring and coils.
This crib mattress is completely US-manufactured by Moonlight Slumber. This company is known for producing premium sleep products that ensure the safety and comfort of the users. This is more easily reflected in its tagline that goes “The Crib Mattresses Preferred by Most Moms.”
The Little Dreamer crib mattress weighs 8 pounds. It is 5 x 27.7 x 52 inches. As per Amazon rating, the mattress has earned 4.9 stars out of 5, based on 42 reviews. It ranked 7th among the bestselling products on the online retailer giant’s site. It weighs 11.2 pounds during shipment and is only delivered within the US for the meantime.
Another important feature of this mattress is its eco-friendly materials, so you don’t need to worry about low-grade materials or harmful chemicals that will put your baby at risk.
Both sides of this mattress can be used for sleeping, although the firmer side is intended for infants while the other one is for toddlers. You would know which side is which because of the labels. During delivery, the mattress is kept safe in a plastic and large box.
The crib mattress uses high-quality medical grade foam. It is fire-resistant, courtesy of its natural internal fire barrier. It makes for a perfect bed for infants and toddlers because of its 5-inch thickness and smooth surface. Pair it with a stylish bedding and you’ll see just how much cuter your baby will look while sleeping.
It is also side stitched. This is different from the regular stitching, wherein the seams are bonded on around the top of the crib mattress. But the Little Dreamer is sewn around the sides’ middle in a long and continuous seam covering the entire circumference. The seams are also bonded flatly together. This will prevent dirt or germs from being trapped in any crevices or from mold to develop.
Even when your baby’s diaper leaks, the mattress cover is water resistant so it won’t get soaked. However, it is not removable, so you’ll have to cover it with a separate waterproof protector.
At first glance, the Moonlight Slumber Crib Mattress is impressive as it is. You’d know that it is comfortable for babies right when you see it. It looks simple but elegant with its premium quality, making it deserving of its price. Its thickness and smooth surface make it taut and firm, which is perfect for your baby. Put it in your baby’s crib and it will be the perfect match as well!
If you need top-notch quality mattress for your infant or toddler, the Little Dreamer would be a great choice. It is made of high quality, natural materials that are fire-resistant, waterproof, and hypoallergenic. Your baby can sleep comfortably and peacefully, day or night.
- Easy cleanup. Among the biggest advantages of using the Little Dreamer is its low maintenance features. It is easy to clean because its waterproof cover means that you just wipe it off with a damp sponge whenever it gets wet and wait for it to dry within several minutes. You don’t have to take it out to clean it up. It even has anti-microbial protection for your peace of mind.
- Durable. The mattress is also made of durable materials. This is further boosted by its side stitching.
- Comfortable. The Little Dreamer treats babies with maximum comfort. Its double-sided, firm sleeping surfaces ensure a good night’s sleep for your baby. If your baby is sleeping well, you’ll be a well-rested parent as well.
- Hypoallergenic. It has hypoallergenic properties that will prevent any allergic reaction from your child.
- Dual-side sleeping surface. Both sides can be used for sleeping, with the side designed for infants being firmer than the other side designed for toddlers. These sleeping surfaces are firm enough that your baby won’t sink when you lay him or her down on it. Even after long use, it remains firm instead of being saggy.
- Lightweight. This makes it easier for you to take out the sheet if you want to change it, even in the middle of the night.
- Safe. The corners of the mattress are a perfect square and can fit any standard crib, leaving no gaps, ensuring your baby’s safety.
- All-natural. Since the mattress uses natural materials, it does not have any chemical smell when you take it out of the delivery box. It does not contain vinyl and PVC, which makes it safer for your baby.
- Transition bed. Even when your infant moves to a toddler bed, you can still use the Little Dreamer mattress, which can be great savings for you and less adjustment on the part of your child.
- Cool. It is made of materials that do not retain heat, making it cool enough for your baby to sleep in.
- Lifetime warranty. The mattress is sold with a warranty for life that protects you from any manufacturer defects.
The Little Dreamer mattress costs around $185, which might be a bit expensive for some customers. However, its benefits still make it a great investment.
If you want a safe, long-lasting, comfortable, and easy to maintain mattress for your child without spending too much for it, the Moonlight Slumber All Foam Crib Mattress would be perfect. Take a closer look at its benefits and you’d understand its premium price tag.
Although you may be able to find cheaper mattresses on the market, you can’t ensure your peace of mind over your baby’s comfort if you choose them. With the Little Dreamer, you’re definitely paying for quality!