Being pregnant is a tough time in any woman’s life since you’ll need to constantly adapt to your changing body as you grow and become closer to the day you’ll give birth to your beautiful newborn. Many women insist on providing as much comfort as possible during these 9 months to make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible.
One investment that many make is a pregnancy pillow. They give the body proper contour to achieve a full night of rest in the best possible sleeping position. I went through all of the stages of pregnancy 2 times and take my advice – you’ll definitely be happy once you have a pregnancy pillow to properly rest on. Let’s take a look at some of the top rated pillows for pregnancy and examine what it is about each one that’s so special.
Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow
- By far, the Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow is the most popular pregnancy pillow available that gives your entire body supportive comfort from head to toe.
- Made out of 65% polyester and 35% cotton, it provides a lot of comfort that’s soft yet very supportive in all the right places.
- Supports your back to prevent frequent back pain and sciatica while cradling your expanding belly and making certain that your head is propped up in order to prevent heartburn and other ailments.
- Included with a customized pillow and a cover case that you can throw in the washer machine for a quick clean.
- Once your months of pregnancy are over, the Leachco Snoogle can be used for breastfeeding.
- Proudly made in the United States of America and is actually very affordable.
Comfort-U Total Body Full Support Pillow
- Uniquely shaped to cradle your body from head to toe, the Comfort-U Total Body Full Support Pillow is you don’t want to overlook.
- Designed by Jean Kelly, a registered nurse that was diagnosed with fibromylagia in order to tackle the problem that most women face with improper sleeping positions while pregnant.
- With a U-Shape design, it’s perfect for maternity to provide pain relief and plenty of rest with a natural feel that you’ll fall in love with.
- Can be used in several different styles – on your side, on your back, lying down – whichever you desire.
- This was the pillow that I personally used for 7 months during my pregnancy with my youngest child. It was a bit expensive, but I must say – well worth it!
- Very large and plush. I continue to use it even while I’m not pregnant.
Today’s Mom Cozy Comfort Pregnancy Pillow
- Another great choice would be the Today’s Mom Cozy Comfort Pregnancy Pillow which is designed to contour towards the natural curves of a pregnant woman’s body.
- Integrated ‘Shoulder Comfort System’ makes certain that you’ll never experience shoulder pain while lying on your side – the most popular sleeping position among pregnant ladies.
- Advanced lumbar support gives the back the proper alignment while it’s in use.
- Belly Support for dealing with that gigantic bump that’s growing inside of you! The pillow is shaped to provide natural comfort for all stages of pregnancy.
- Large head rest area that’s firm and not flimsy and ‘saggy’ like other pillows available. Many women love this feature since it gives them a wide range of head support.
- Comes included with a removable cover that can be unzipped and separated from the actual pillow for thorough washing. Both parts can be washed quickly in your washing machine.
- Comprised of 50/50 (polyester and cotton) with a thread count of 200 for premium comfort.
Leachco Back ‘N Belly Chic
- Designed to fit mothers of all different shapes and sizes, the Leacho Back N’ Belly Chic is a pregnancy pillow that supports the entire body.
- Firm feel that’s also very cozy with a polyester fill for plush support that any woman can fall in love with.
- Fully reversible ends that enable you to put your head at either end. Each end is overlapped to help with elevating your upper body – the ideal sleeping position.
- Comfort curve neck panel gives you advanced support of your entire neck. No more waking up with a sore neck from sleeping in the wrong position.
- Included with a cover that can be taken off and machine washed making maintenance a breeze.
- Relives joint and muscle strains for a full night of sleep without having to wake up in the middle of the night to re-adjust.