Whether you’re in the UK or Australia, you’re probably familiar with the popularity of Pram Strollers. They’re an excellent way to transport your baby with maximum comfort and safety from point A to point B. For parents, there seems to be so many to choose from and there’s no doubt that it can be complicated to select the right one. Below I’ve outlined and reviewed some of the top rated Amazon Best Selling Prams of 2013 based on popularity and overall quality.
Roan Rocco Classic 2-in-1 Pram Stroller
- Ideal from birth to age 3, the Roan Rocco Classic Pram Stroller comes included with both a bassinet and a seat for ultimate versatility.
- The bassinet and/or seat can be reversed to face in either direction – forward or rear facing.
- Foldable chassis gives it the ability to shrink down in size for when it’s not in use while in storage or while travelling.
- Bassinet is very large. Much larger than most are used to so you can continue using it for years to come even when your baby turns into a toddler.
- Convenient metal storage basket makes it easy to carry along any essential items or favorite toys and snacks.
- Comes included with several accessories including a rain cover, knee blanket, changing pad, and mosquito net.
- Plenty of padding with a soft interior that’s warm and comforting to your child’s skin.
- Suspension system that provides a smooth ride down a bumpy path or sidewalk giving comfort to your child.
UPPAbaby Vista Stroller
- The UPPAbaby Vista Stroller is very easy to use with a one-step foldable design that’s easy to transform even if the seat is attached.
- Incredibly strong design. They’ve used welded aircraft-grade aluminum alloy as a frame to give it a sturdy feel that will last for years to come without any reliability issues.
- Comes included with the bassinet. It’s interchangeable with the pram seat to make it multi-purpose and easy to use by any parent or caregiver.
- Adjustable height that’s easy to set with one simple button.
- Seat is more elevated than most other designs on the market. This leaves you much closer to your baby.
- Available in 18 different color schemes, giving a wide variety of choices and styles.
- No-Flat rubber wheels – you’ll never have to worry about low air in the tired.
- Bassinet is lined with cotton and a soybean fiber that can be removed and easily washed.
Roan Kortina 2-in-1 Classic Pram Stroller
- Ideal for children who range from birth to age 3, the Roan Kortina Classic Pram Stroller features a 2-in-1 design – making it a popular choice among parents.
- Comes included with everything you need including a foldable chassis, a bassinet with mattress, seat unit, adjustable hood, dipper bag, and an all-weather cover to keep your little one out of the bright sun or dreary rain.
- Parents are given the option of installing the seat or bassinet in either a front facing or rear facing direction.
- Seat has a backrest which can be adjusted for a custom-like fit with ideal comfort. There is also a footrest which gives a perfect place for your child to place their feet while they’re sitting in ‘seat mode’.
- Rugged design can be used in a variety of terrain with a suspension system that seems to take every bump out of the path ahead of you.
- Integrated 5 point safety harness keeps safety a top priority.
- Ample amount of storage located on the underside of the chassis that’s suitable for carrying extra items and essential equipment if needed.
Mamas And Papas Sola Stroller
- Known for it’s incredible value, the Mamas And Papas Sola Stroller gives parents a lot of flexibility with whichever way they want to position it.
- Reversible stroller seat enables you to have your child facing towards you or away from you.
- Very compact design is easy to use and transforms into a small, compact size while not in use.
- With an adjustable handlebar and footrest, you can acquire the best possible fit that nearly seems custom.
- It’s compatible with an infant car seat, however you must purchase the adapter separately if you’d like to do this.
- As far as prams go, it’s fairly affordable.
- Can be used for children who weigh up to 50 lbs.