Selecting a baby formula is one of the most important things you’ll need to do as a parent. It’s best to prepare the healthiest options available by choosing an organic product that contains essential nutrients that are crucial for proper early-life development. One that contains the right balance of vitamins and minerals is your best bet. Need some help? Take a look below to find the top five choices for the year.
#1 – Earth’s Best Organic
- Earth’s Best Organic is available in either Infant Formula with Iron, DHA & ARA, or Sensitivity Infant Formula.
- All natural and completely safe – free from artificial flavors, preservatives, and colors.
- Helps to develop eye and brain development since it contains ARA and DHA.
- The Sensitivity Infant Formula is specially designed to help bring relief to those suffering from gastrointestinal discomfort that can sometimes cause several issues.
- Easy for babies to digest naturally. No harmful chemicals or additives are used in the formula, so you can rest assured that your little one’s health is of top priority.
#2 – Similac Organic Powder
- Similac Organic Powder is made with organic milk with other natural vitamins and minerals added to ensure your child is getting the healthiest ingredients they need.
- Ideal for a baby’s first year whose age is from birth to 12 months old.
- Helps build strong bones, support the immune system, and help with brain & eye development.
- The #1 brand fed in hospitals throughout the country.
- Contains DHA and ARA which are essential nutrients found within a mother’s breast milk.
- Easy to digest as it’s very easy on the stomach.
- Certified USDA Organic and made with the most nutritious ingredients available.
#3 – Baby’s Only Toddler Formula, Lactose Relief
- Baby’s Only Toddler Formula, Lactose Relief is best for parents who want to raise their child on a vegetarian diet and/or for parents who are searching for a formula that contains no soy protein
- Made entirely from wholesome ingredients that are organic and nutritious in every way. During the early stages of development, it’s key to closely observe what you’re feeding your little one.
- Made from milk, however the lactose has been greatly reduced which is perfect for parents or children who have a known lactose intolerance issue.
- Ideal for children who are 12 months to 3 years in age.
- Provides complete nutrition and gives a taste that toddlers enjoy.
- Made with non-GMO soybeans that are NOT genetically engineered in any way, shape, or form.
#4 – Bright Beginnings Organic Powder
- Bright Beginnings Organic Powder is made entirely from ingredients that meet certified organic standards by Quality Assurance International and USDA.
- Babies enjoy the taste and some seem to prefer the taste over their own mother’s breast milk.
- It’s sold in a milk-based powder form so all you need to do is add water, mix, and feed.
- Ideal for ages 0 to 12 months.
- Contains ARA & DHA to supplement what’s found in mother’s breast milk.
- Free from dangerous ingredients. Contains no antibiotics, added growth hormones, or pesticides that can be found in non-organic varieties.
#5 – Baby’s Only Organic Dairy Formula Toddler
- Baby’s Only Organic Dairy Formula Toddler was the first organic formula to ever be sold, over 10 years ago.
- Contains all of the required ingredients to aid with proper development in children.
- Tastes great and has a good consistency that babies and children seem to love.
- Fortified with Iron to ensure proper nutrition.
- Less expensive than other options.
- Certified USDA Organic so you can rest assured that it contains zero harmful ingredients such as ones that are genetically modified, contain pesticides, or other disgusting things.
- Easy to make. Mix with the proper amount of water and give it a shake. That’s all!