Keeping your baby’s nasal cavity clean and clear from obstructions can make a night and day difference when it comes to their comfort. A plugged up nose can cause a fussy baby and lead to issues with sleeping, eating, and breathing – it’s important to have an effective and high quality nasal aspirator so you can clear their passages with minimal effort. Below I’ve outlined some of the best baby nasal aspirators for the year based on performance, popularity, and overall customer reviews.
Graco Nasal Clear
- For a safe, quick, and effective way to give your baby nasal relief, try the Graco Nasal Clear Nasal Aspirator.
- While in use, it has 12 different tunes that help distract your baby’s attention, making for a much more pleasant experience.
- Since the tips are made from soft silicone, it’s incredibly gentle even on newborns.
- Small clear collection cup gives you proper indication on how much mucus you’ve successfully removed.
- Safe to clean in the dishwasher after use.
- Very easy to use.
- Operated by 2 AA batteries, it gives a continuous flow of suction that manual nasal aspirators simply can’t compete with.
Baby Nasal Aid
- The Baby Nasal Aid is uniquely designed and uses your household vacuum to effectively remove any mucus that may be causing discomfort or an obstruction.
- Effectively clears up the nasal cavity quicker than other models and assists with the absorption of nasal drops that can aid with relief.
- Cannot be inserted ‘too far’ into your child’s nose. It’s built in a shape that prevents that from ever happening.
- No pain involved. It’s comfortable for your child and has zero side effects.
- The only nasal aspirator on Amazon.com that has a full 5 star rating.
- The Baby ComfyNose Nasal Aspirator provides a comfortable and reliable way to relieve congestion. In fact, it has ten times the power of your typical bulb or battery powered aspirator.
- Save money – no disposable filters are required for use. Uses a special patented tissue filtration system instead.
- Incredibly safe. Parents are in charge of how much suction to apply making it a more comfortable and safer choice than a battery powered aspirator.
- Comfortable mouthpiece and nose tip are soft enough to cause no irritation or discomfort while in use.
- Free from BPA and phthalates – making it a healthy choice that’s safe for your baby’s health.
- Available in 3 colors. Select from either blue, magenta, or crystal.
Nosefrida The Snotsucker
- The Nosefrida The Snotsucker Nasal Aspirator is an effective and easy way to keep your baby’s nose free from mucus.
- Doctor developed and recommended, it features a Swedish design that is non-invasive and doesn’t require you to place anything within their nose. Instead, it is placed against the nostril.
- Once it’s placed against the nostril, parents use their mouth to generate their own suction to draw out stubborn mucus.
- Uses disposable filters which help for a much more sanitary experience. It’s also very easy to clean after you’re done using it. It can be placed in your dishwasher for an effective, disinfecting clean.
- Free from any toxic materials such as BPA or Phthalates.
- Simple and effective design invented in Sweden.
Bébésounds Nasal Clear
- With suction that’s much more powerful than your ordinary nasal aspirator, the Bébésounds Nasal Clear provides quick and comfortable relief while being incredibly easy to use.
- While in use, it helps distract your baby by playing 12 different tunes.
- Comes apart to make cleaning as easy as possible.
- Any mucus or obstructions are gathered in a dedicated collection cup that’s transparent so you can tell how much you’ve removed.
- Powered by batteries and very portable. Offering continuous suction that effectively cleans out any stuffy nose.
- Backed by a 1 year limited warranty.
More Nasal Aspirators to Choose From…