To keep any nursery from smelling many parents choose a diaper pail over your standard trash bin. They provide features that help eliminate odor and keep the room smelling clean, fresh, and free from any diaper smells. Often times, they will incorporate disposable bags that lock the odor in so you’ll never have to worry about messy diapers stinking up the nursery. Here are a few recommendations for the best diaper pail of 2017:
Munchkin Arm and Hammer Diaper Pail
- Rated #1 in odor control from a laboratory test, the Munchkin Arm and Hammer Diaper Pail provides parents with an effective and easy way to properly dispose of messy diapers.
- With the help of Arm and Hammer baking soda, it naturally eliminates odor by sprinkling a dash of baking soda on the waste, each time the lid is closed. While not in use, this eats away at those disgusting smells you once had coming from your trash bin.
- Utilizing patented technology, it seals the lid each time the lid closes. It can easily be used with one hand for simple operation.
- Uses disposable bags that hold up to 25 diapers before you need to empty the diaper pail and place it outside in your trash bin for the garbage service to come pick it up.
- The diaper pail comes included with one extra bag, but more will need to be purchased if you decide to use it to it’s full advantage.
- Ships to you completely assembled. Very easy to use.
Playtex Diaper Genie Elite Diaper Disposal Pail
- Formerly known as the Diaper Genie II Elite, the Playtex Diaper Genie Elite Diaper Disposal Pail is Playtex’s most advanced diaper disposal system that’s currently available.
- Easily dispose of a dirty diaper without having to use your hands. Near the base there is a small lever that allows you to push it down with your foot which will open the top lid.
- Prevents odors and bacterial growth with the integrated antimicrobial protection.
- Large capacity holds up to 38 diapers until it’s completely full.
- Double locking design which seals odor every time you throw in a dirty diaper. This assists with the smell of the room by making certain it never emits that foul smell you may be used to by now.
- Comes included with one refill cartridge that has the ability to hold up to 270 newborn diapers.
Diaper Dekor Plus Diaper Disposal System
- With a sleek, discreet design, the Diaper Dekor Plus Diaper Disposal System provides the nursery with a good-looking alternative to an ugly diaper pail. Not only does it look nice, it helps keep the room free from odor without any issue.
- Keeps pets and kids away by use of the integrated special step and drop design.
- Large capacity that holds as many as 46 dirty diapers before you’ll need to switch the bag out.
- Comes with a door-mounted liner cutter that gives caregivers or parents an easy way to remove a full bag from the pail without making a mess.
- No assembly is required. Very easy to use and set up.
- Outside ‘shell’ is resistant to scratches and scuffs to keep it looking new for several years to come.
Safety 1st Simple Step Diaper Pail
- If you’re looking for an inexpensive, basic diaper disposal system that doesn’t break the bank, check out the Safety 1st Simple Step Diaper Pail.
- With a built in deodorizer compartment, it will keep disgusting odors from seeping out over time – those smells stay within the pail at all times, even when it’s near full.
- Save money. Instead of always having to buy the disposable trash/diaper bags, you can use a standard plastic garbage bag instead – just like you would in a kitchen trash can.
- When not in use and while the lid is closed, it locks down and won’t open. This is a great feature to have to prevent children or pets from getting into the mess within.
- Integrated foot pedal for hands-free operation.
- Simple design looks great in the nursery.