While on the go your baby needs as much comfort, safety, and protection as possible. Parents who desire ease of use often purchase a baby travel system that combines a stroller and a car seat so transferring from into and out of your vehicle goes as smoothly as possible while keeping your child safe and sound. Luckily, many of these are available and work very well. I’ve outlined some of the nicest one’s to go with if you’re in the market for a travel system this year.
Chicco Cortina Keyfit 30 Travel System
- Often referred to as the number one rated infant car seat in all of the United States, the Chicco Cortina Keyfit 30 Travel System is the most recommended baby travel system currently available in 2013.
- Easily adjusts to different reclining levels and stays in position to make a quick transfer from stroller to car without manually having to adjust it each time.
- Comes with the stroller, car seat, and the base that you can keep installed in your vehicle to make getting in and out of your car easier than any other travel system out there.
- Rated for use with children weighing up to 30 lbs.
- Integrated 5 point safety harness gives a cozy and secure fit with minimal adjustment.
- Available in a wide array of color options such as Miro, Midori, Foxy, Fuego, Hazelwood, Adventure, and Pegaso.
Britax B-Agile and B-Safe Travel System
- The Britax B-Agile and B-Safe Travel System is lightweight and incredibly space-conscious that’s easy to use with one hand. Great for parents who often have their hands full.
- The infant car seat uses energy absorbing foam to protect against side impacts and forces that occur in the event of a car accident. It fully contains the entire head and body of your baby to give a snug and cozy feel that your child will surely enjoy.
- Stroller is built with a lightweight aluminum frame that’s incredibly strong but also very lightweight – making it great for travelling.
- Suitable for children ranging from birth to as much as 55 lbs.
- Integrated 5 point safety harness keeps your child snug and secure – ideally what you want to see in any high quality travel system.
- Comes in either black or red.
Graco Spree Travel System
- The Graco Spree Travel System is a great combination for parents looking for an affordable, yet very safe travel system.
- Stroller can be used and controlled with the use of just one hand. The simple one hand operation requires no bending or kneeling – it’s completely self standing and folds up to a compact size with ease.
- Near the handle of the stroller, there are two very deep cup holders and a storage compartment that’s ideal for putting any of your personal belongings such as your wallet, keys, cell phone, or any of baby’s accessories.
- Maximum capacity of the stroller is 50 lbs – Maximum capacity of the infant car seat is 22 lbs.
- Car seat is padded very well to provide exceptional comfort. This padding is machine washable to make any spills or accidents easy to clean up.
Evenflo Journey 300 Stroller with Embrace 35 Car Seat
- A car seat/stroller combination that provides ample storage and easy one-hand use for quick and efficient operation.
- Car seat is suitable for children from 4 to 35 lbs. and is side impact tested to protect your baby in the unfortunate event of a car accident with structural integrity that’s nearly double the federal crash test standard.
- The Evenflo Journey 300 Stroller with Embrace 35 Car Seat has a built in child tray that’s excellent for your baby’s favorite toys or gadgets.
- Near the handle of the stroller, there are 2 cup holders with a tray for all of mom and dad’s small belongings.
- Easy to store, lightweight, and travels well by the ability to fold up into a compact size.