Remembering the first years of your child is something that you’ll hold onto for the rest of your life. Since they grow up so fast, many parents invest in a Baby Keepsake Memory Book or Journal to keep record of this precious time. As your baby develops, they’re used to keep record of important milestones, family trees, photographs, and much more.
Although they take some time and consistency to compile, you’ll certainly be happy when you look back in a few years and know that you’ve kept record of every glorious moment that your child has brought you and your family. I’m saying this from real-world experience since I personally put together a keepsake book for each of my children – it’s well worth the time and best of all, you’ll have fun doing it!
Carter’s Bound Keepsake Memory Book of Baby’s First 5 Years
- The Carter’s Bound Keepsake Memory Book is a very easy to use book that outlines important events, milestones, and other notes about your child that is perfect for the first 5 years of their life.
- Adorable artistic detail throughout. Once you open the pages up, you’ll notice the elegant and cute designs that are laid out on the pages, cover, and binding.
- Over 30+ pages in length so you can keep track of just about every detail you can think of including family trees, first day of school, birthdays, and much more.
- Available in two different color theme designs – select from ‘Laguna’ or ‘Meadowlark’. The ‘Laguna’ version shows adorable cartoon turtles and a frog on the cover whereas the ‘Meadowlark’ version boasts cute flowers, birds, and butterflies.
- Measures 9 inches in width x 11.125 inches in height. It ships to you already boxed up so you can give it as a gift to an expecting parent if that’s your desire.
- Very affordable! It’s not very expensive which makes it an excellent gift item. The book can be found for under $20 in most cases.
- Just about every mother has to agree – it’s super cute and can be used for either gender, boy or girl.
- High quality bounding that’s meant to last for decades to come so you can enjoy it for an entire lifetime and pass it on when the time is right.
Pepperpot Baby Record Book
- With 80 full color pages and available in several cute designs, the Pepperpot Baby Record Book is naturally a very popular choice.
- Contains ‘fill in the blank’ areas where it prompts you to record and note all of the most important memories that your child and family will have in the first few years of their life.
- Comes packaged in a polypropylene gift box that makes it an easy gift to give to any expecting or new parent. Perfect for baby showers, weddings, and other special occasions.
- Choose from several different themes – ‘Global Gathering’, ‘Lil Star’, ‘Nest’, ‘Patterned Pals’, ‘Sweet Tweets Boy’, or ‘Sweet Tweets Girl’. Ideal for children of both genders.
- Thick pages to prevent ink bleed from pens or markers that you use to fill it in with.
- Suitable for the first 5 years of life.
Pearhead Babyprints Giraffe Babybook
- Containing over 65 pages to record all essential events in their first years of life, the Pearhead Babyprints Giraffe Babybook is perfect for any expecting parent.
- Features a ‘screw and post’ bounding system that enables you to rearrange pages and remove certain ones that you don’t want to include in the book. No other baby keepsake memory book has a feature like this that allows this much customization.
- Comes included with a ‘clean touch ink pad’ that is meant to make detailed prints of your baby’s feet and hands without ink getting on their skin. This is a safer and less-messy way that’s truly unique in it’s own sense.
- Contains over 200 photo corners so you can include actual photographs within it. They are made from an acid-free material so there won’t be any discoloring when the book ages for decades to come.
- Available in two attractive color options. Choose from ‘Ivory’ or ‘Blue’ – each can be used for both boys and girls.
C.R. Gibson Bound Keepsake Memory Book of Baby’s First 5 Years
- Another great choice is the C.R. Gibson Bound Keepsake Memory Book that includes all of the essential pages to ensure you keep record of all the important dates in your child’s first 5 years of life.
- With artistic designs throughout, you’ll be welcomed with warm colors and thoughtful promts to add notes about special times such as your baby’s arrival, family tree, first words, first day they walked, and much more.
- Available in 4 different styles, all with a unique look. Choose from ‘Hannah’, ‘Henry’, ‘Jack’, or ‘Welcome Home Noah’. Each features different art and colors, but still the same essential details that you’d expect in any high quality record-keeping book.
- Arrives boxed ready to give as a gift. No need to wrap it up if you plan on giving it to a pregnant mother or newborn family.
- Contains a single page for each of the 12 months of their first year, and two pages for each year thereafter up to 5 years.
- Easy on the wallet. Inexpensive and doesn’t cost much!